F. Scott Fitzgerald. London. Laughing much too loud, Talking way too much. Follow.
“I think the most amazing fact I learned was that they have a part of the brain that we don’t have—a part that we can’t even identify. This suggests that they sense, understand, and even feel more than we do. It still blows me away to think about it.”—Gabriela Cowperthwaite, Director of Blackfish
(via badgalellie)Freedom for Whales
My only regret is that
I didn’t tell enough people
to fuck off.
^this really speaks to me
if you a catfish sit the fuck down and reevaluate your life
(via badgalellie)plastic dreams
(via badgalellie)My Cries For Help
Science has proven that:
- Humans have auras
- Humans have organs that sense energy
- We inherit memories from our anscestors
- Meditation repairs telomeres in DNA, which slows the process of aging.
- Compassion extends life
- Love is more than just an emotion
- Billions of other universes exist
- Meditation speeds healing
(via badgalellie)Musings by Samsaran
feel free to come rub my back and play with my hair
(via badgalellie)reality sucks